What's on Tap A look at food, nightlife, music, arts and more in the Triangle.
- Monster Jam returns to Raleigh at PNC Arenaon November 1, 2022 at 9:43 pm
The "most unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable Motorsports experience for families and fans in the world today returns to Raleigh for an adrenaline-charged weekend" will be at PNC Arena on March 18-19.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year at Cary lantern festivalon October 25, 2022 at 2:56 pm
Celebrate the Chinese New Year in Cary these year with a colorful and bright lantern display at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre.
- Historic Durham neighborhood opens its doors for tours of renovated homeson October 15, 2022 at 11:25 am
Those looking for a way to spend a sunny Sunday can tour some historic homes in Durham this weekend.
- Soca announces closure after five yearson September 16, 2022 at 7:54 pm
Soca, a popular restaurant anchored in Raleigh's Village District, is closing.
- Phillips Farms in Cary transforms into fall festivalon September 16, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Phillips Farms in Cary transforms into a festival-like atmosphere Saturday when it opens to families for its fall season.