What's on Tap A look at food, nightlife, music, arts and more in the Triangle.
- State Fair crowds smaller, but still enjoying themselveson October 16, 2021 at 2:25 am
Friday night at the North Carolina State Fair is an experience all North Carolinians can savor, especially after a couple of years.
- Foodie news: No, Ole Time Barbecue did not get sold!on October 15, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Sean Lennard, the Triangle Food Guy, has the scoop on openings, closings and foodie events.
- Recipe: Asali's Sweet Potato Cream Atayef (Middle Eastern pancake)on October 15, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Sweet potato pancakes are delicious and this version from Asali in Cary is one of our favorites!
- Ribbon cutting kicks off first full day of the NC State Fairon October 15, 2021 at 10:20 am
North Carolina State Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler will kick off the first full day of the N.C. State Fair with a ribbon cutting ceremony on Friday.
- The NC State Fair is here: Your guide to parking, shuttles rides, food and moreon October 15, 2021 at 3:19 am
Two major events are taking place in Raleigh on Wednesday -- the first Hurricane's game of the season and the opening night of the N.C. State Fair.